I want to say a great big thank you to Lee Smith over at Butterfly Blessings blog for bestowing upon me the Heartfelt Award. I am so honored by such a gift! I am truly humbled. Check out Lee's blog at http://leesmithwriting.blogspot.com/ . Please forgive me, Lee, for being tardy in getting my thank you posted.
Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, or sharing a plate of cookies
with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about...feeling warm inside.
I am still rather new yet to blogging. I'm sure there's some great heartwarming blogs out there that I've yet to discover or those I have and have simply forgotten to mention. So many of you have warmed my heart in so many beautiful ways. I sincerely thank you and am grateful for the blessings.
The Rules for the Heartfelt Award are:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
I am nominating:
1. Ralene Burke over at http://calltolove.blogspot.com/
Ralene, you always have such a meaninful message that touches us or makes us think. Very heartwarming!
2. Stephanie Morrill over at http://stephaniemorrillbooks.com/
Stephanie, you're just as sweet as you are cute. I love your sense of humor, how you laugh so easily, and how you tell it like it is. I enjoy your website/blog very much. It warms my heart!
3. Delia Laltham. You'll find her at http://delialatham.net/
Delia, you've got to be one of the sweetest people I've ever e-met. =) You're always so helpful and kind and when you look at your picture -- I can tell you give great hugs. Big e-hug to you,sister!
4. Judith Miller. You'll find Judy at http://www.judithmccoymiller.com/ and http://writespassage.blogspot.com/. Judy, your love for the Lord shines through in everything you do and say. I am honored and blessed to be your friend. You and the other authors over at Writes of Passage always touch my heart or brighten my day. You all definitely fall into the heartfelt category. I love that you all make me laugh too!
5. Kathleen L. Maher. You'll find Kathleen at http://kathleenlmaher.blogspot.com/. Kathy, saying I appreciate your kindness, friendship, and critiques is an understatement. You are an amazing woman and writer. Heartfelt category all the way!
6. Keli Gwyn. You'll find Keli at three different sites. http://www.keligwyn.com/, http://keligwyn.blogspot.com/,
Keli, the way you reach out to others and share your heart is amazing. You're so giving, thoughtful, kind, and helpful to everyone. The way you've blessed me in my writing journey is hard to put to words -- and I'm supposed to be a writer! =) Although it seems hardly adequate, I sincerely thank you!
7. Renee Lynn Scott. You'll find Renee at http://reneelynnscott.blogspot.com/. Renee, your friendship and encouragement mean SO much to me. I cannot EVER thank you enough for all you continue to do for me. Your prayers are much appreciated. One of the many things I love about you, sister, is that you ALWAYS tell me exactly what you're thinking. Thank you. Your friendship is heartfelt!
Thanks again, Lee, for this wonderful honor! Please check out her blog and all the others in my nomination list above. You will find you will be left with warm and fuzzy feelings after visiting them all.