Thank you to my dear friend, Ralene. I have been blessed by becoming her friend through our local chapter of ACFW. She is such a special person and I am honored by her bestowing upon me "The Circle of Friends Award." Big hug, Ralene! Back at 'cha, kiddo. Check out Ralene's blog at http://calltolove.blogspot.com/.
Five things I love to do:
3. Spend time with my hubby and daughter -- doing anything or nothing.
4. Serve Christ through serving others.5. Travel
I believe the rules are to pass it on to five people. I could do more, but I'll stick with these five for now.
1. To Lee Smith over at Butterfly Blessings. http://leesmithwriting.blogspot.com/. You have such a sweet, sweet spirit and I'm honored to be getting to know you.
2. Renee Lynn Scott over at Unlocking History Through Romance. http://reneelynnscott.blogspot.com/
You have been such an encouragement and support to me in so many ways. I love ya', sister.
3. Kathleen over at History Repeats Itself http://kathleenlmaher.blogspot.com/ You're the best! You're a wonderful prayer warrior and a patient critique partner. I'm proud to be your sister in Christ and your friend.
4. Stephanie at http://www.stephaniemorrillbooks.com/ You're so nice, cute, helpful, and .....young! Big smile! You've done amazing things at such a young age. Congratulations on your books, dear friend. I'm honored to be the recipient of your friendship and your advice. I love your sense of humor!
5. Robynn at http://ranunculusturtle.blogspot.com/ You're so funny! I'm glad you're in my Sunday school class. It just wouldn't be the same without you in it. I'm so glad you jumped on the blogging wagon.
Thanks, dear friends, for embracing me and my writing. I love each one of you, dear sisters.
Blessings to you,